Jack and I are in transition. Jack is transitioning back into school from his trip to Florida. Of course, we're leaving in 1 week to go to Maine with our good friends the Grams and John's parents, so he'll be back in flux, but we're really looking forward to it.
And me? For those who don't know, I have left my job at the law firm. I'm currently vacationing my mind, but will soon begin helping out on some family stuff and John's business (if he ever decided that I am smart enough to figure out his complicated system). So, I'm trying to find my groove, I'm not really one to sit around and just watch TV. I'm working on a a.m. yoga routine to kick up my practice. I'm also getting the family ready for Maine (suddenly recalling that the climate there is a tad bit chillier at night).
Good news?- Jack's cough is almost gone and he has taken an interest in the new pottyseat we bought, taking on the challenge of climbing the steps to reach the seat on top of the real potty and hanging out for a bit. No ultimate success, but he totally digs shoving the toilt paper between his legs to watch it drop into the bowl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The toilet paper thing is second only to flushing at our house.
Post a Comment