Friday, June 23, 2006

The Great Wall of Jackelope

Jack's playscape is coming!

Now, we've been saying this for about three weeks. But I really mean it this time. Because before, I meant it too but then John informed me that we needed site preparation. You see, we have no level area for the playscape to sit on. So John went into full civil engineering mode and designed the playscape area of his dreams and then went to work.

I, on the other hand, headed to Florida with Jack. Which was more brutal- flying with Jack on four flights with a combination of cough and diaper rash or building the playscape area?? Certainly a close call.

As most projects around here do, playscape-a-palooza slowly spiraled out of control as John realized the magnitude of the task. By the time he had the second truckload of mulch delivered, he was being worn down slowly. The mulch was kicking his ass. But he persevered on, and on, and on, and on.

And now, I present to you, the Great Wall of Jackelope. (Playscape to be added on Monday. )


No comments: