Yuck...lice outbreak at Jack's school. Multiple kids down in the class next door and one kid down in Jack's class. All blankets and pillows not provided by the school have been sent home. Kids are getting checked constantly. But man, you know the Lice are like "Whoo Hoo! This is awesome- fresh meat!"
We are remaining vigilant, biding our time trying to stay clean until we leave town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Both my kids had lice this year. It was unpleasant but not that bad. Just a lot of careful combing. I've heard that girls are more likely to get lice than boys.
Anyway ! I was reading your gardening blog and then checked out this blog too. Sounds like we have a lot in common, since I am a business woman, mom, gardener, etc. Multi-tasking rules!
Good luck with your cukes & canteloupe. I am growing them too. Three cantaloupes are developing, and it's really exciting to watch.
Oh, sorry, I meant to say, I have a blog too if you are curious, at
www.thisexaminedlife.com
:) keep gardening!
OH NO!
YUCK!
Post a Comment