I know this change is not a sudden one and certainly I have noticed little things over the past few months, but now with the contrast of a little baby , it is just so apparent how much he has grown up. Things that blow my mind
- he has conversations, not just copycat dialogue
- he can kiss you good night AND tell you he loves you without any prompting
- he likes to climb up in bed to sit next to "baby sister" in the morning and tell her "It's OK, Alex"
- he can climb his climbing wall all by himself
- when leaving school, he calls out "Goodbye everybody, see you tomorrow morning"
Last night, Jack climbed into my lap and we watched videos of him when he was in his first year. Jack loved watching the videos, but I have to admit, it made my heart ache just a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment