Jack likes to read books, a few before bedtime and some in the morning while Mom and Dad are getting ready. Between Hemingway and Dostoyevsky, I like to read a little Goodnight Gorilla to keep my mind in peak form.
Because let's face it, this parenting thing is funny when you're not crying or exhausted. If you want to see my alter-ego as a gardener, check out Kiss of Sun
2 comments:
Dear Jack
To think I can see what you're doing every day--a dream come true for Nana!
Thank you Jack and thank you Jack's mommy!
Love,
Nana
It's great that you have your very own blog site! I don't imagine many of your friends can respond to you, so your Nana and I will have to take up the slack. Your cousin Katy came over to spend the day with us this week and we had a fine time. We even went in the hot tub. Can't wait to see you. We will be down there April 6 for Will Dupuy's wedding.
Dotti
Post a Comment