
Today was Alexandra's first day to go diaperless. That's right, folks. We're making the move to underwear. Operation Pretty Panties is now active.
Day One went pretty well since most of it was spent at daycare. Nothing like outsourcing this kind of stuff. But she did get dressed in her panties this morning and had no accidents prior to getting to school.
We arrived at school with no less than 8 spare sets of underwear and changes of clothing. I mean, I wasn't sure what kind of day these guys were in for. But she was excited about wearing the new panties and had a "Baby Gone Wild" moment, walking into school and showing everyone her underwear. That's my girl!
End of day report, only three accidents. Well, 2.5 since the last one was during dinner and she did manage to finish it in the potty after I carried her across the living room from the dinner table. I declare that a success. Let the good luck continue, please.
1 comment:
WOW!!! Go Alex!
Post a Comment