Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Flu Fest 2008-Day 3

By last night, I had been hit. All over body aches and alternating chills and hot flashes. Jack is up to 102 and I am about the same. Alex is holding steady around 101. Thank god we had help from my mother in law to help me with the two sick kids as I would have preferred remaining in a fetal position all day on the couch. Just can't seem to get comfortable-like every pore in my legs is just super sensitive. Hubby put a blanket on me last night and it actually hurt when it touched my skin.

Our ample supply of tissues is fast being depleted. Can you believe we went through 5 boxes in one day? I mean it is just non stop out of the kids noses and since they don't know how to blow their nose, there is no proactive plan here, just catch it when it comes. Jack is so funny- he says "uh-oh, tissue!" in a really loud voice whenever he feels something so one of us can run over and wipe it.

John came home from a half day or work and announced he was getting chills and fever. Oh great!

No comments: