Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Choo choo!

We celebrated Jack's daddy's birthday by going out to breakfast (first time in over 9 months-that's what having 2 kids will do to you!) and then taking Jack and Alex to the Zilker Zephyr train. Jack loves this 15 minute ride through the park and Alex was an easy convert. We bought our tickets and Jack immediately scoped out the seats he wanted for us and didn't move from them to ensure they were ours, even though we had 15 minutes to go until the ride.

I love this picture of Jack. It just is the perfect capture of all of the excitement in his face during the train ride. He loves to point out things as we go along like the trees and butterflies and the tunnel. And he waves to everyone along the route. We had a great day.




Last night Jack asked me when I brought his dinner to the table "What have you madefor us tonight, Mommy?". I told him lasagna. "Pizza?" he inquired noticing the similarities. "Yes, pizza" I answered.

1 comment:

Lainey-Paney said...

He's even got on his little railroad shirt!

...how exciting!