Friday, May 25, 2007

Is that a glimmer of light...

at the end of the tunnel? Perhaps?

Jack came home yesterday from school with an exuberant note from his teacher saying he had peed in the potty 5 times that day. Still some accidents but dramatic improvement from the day before. And he peed again in the potty when we got home. The later, he was watching Bob the Builder while I fixed dinner and I went in the room to find the potty again filled with pee. He went WITHOUT ANYONE ASKING and didn't even tell anyone. He must have wanted to get back to Bob.

Anyway, he was very excited and he does the "potty dance" whenever he goes, while we sing "Jack pee peed in the potty, he pee peed in the potty!"

Alexandra finds the whole thing humorous, thinking "who the heck is the insane family I have been born into?"

1 comment:

Lainey-Paney said...

Oh, how very exciting! How old is he?

I'm so proud of him! And, I know you guys must be sooooooooo ready to shed the expense of 2 in diapers!