Thursday, February 07, 2008

Flu Fest 2008-Day 5

My fever finally broke last night and I woke up drenched in sweat. But amazingly all the aches and chills, etc were all gone. Still congested and cough is a bit worse, but to be rid of the achy-ness is heaven.

Jack and Alex both seem to be doing better. Less coughing at night- thank goodness as this means I could get a sort-of-good night sleep. Temps back down and just coughs and (less) stuffy noses. I'm guessing they'll be good to go back to school tomorrow, which will be a great break for me since I just need to get some rest from this whole week. Being sick and not being able to just give your body a rest is tough!

Tissues running low, natives getting restless. If you can hear me, send help!

I've been so cocooned in this week. Feel like I missed all sorts of news. Has anyone been elected President yet? Who's gone into rehab this week?

No comments: