Now why did we get the flu shot again??????
Today was ever worse than yesterday for me. I could barely help my mother in law with the kids, I was so achey and my temp stayed up giving me horrible hot flashes and chills. Had to soak in hot tub twice today just for some relief from the aches in my legs.
Jack still has fever and poor thing just coughing a horrendous cough. I don't know how his throat is not so raw- we've been giving him hot tea at night with some honey-a really good brand made for kids. Hopefully that will help in some small measure.
Alex is just OK. Neither of the kids are eating very well. just trying to keep them hydrated. It will be a miracle if she comes out of this without an ear infection. Every day I clean gunk out of her ears which drains because of the ear tubes.
John is down for the count as well with a temperature, but still manages to get up and out to work for a few hours. I'm sure a few hours alone sick, even if working, is better than staying with two sick kids while you are sick.
This better wind up soon because believe it or not, we are about finished with our case of lovely Puffs Plus with lotion and Vicks tissues. John has reordered more just in case. Thank god you can buy them on Amazon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment