Wednesday, February 28, 2007

There is no escape

I knew we could not escae the illness that comes with late winter for long. With the on and off weather here and all the kids at daycare coughing on me as I go to pick up Jack, he was sure to bring something home. And he has.

Jack has coughed for the past 12 hours straight! Off to the doctor he goes

Unbelieveable. It was like a case of rotating beds last night, John went to Jack's bed to give him mediicine and try to calm him to sleep. I went up and visited after another hour of coughing to strategize with John . John brought Jack down to our bed to keep his head raised up to help the coughing. I took Alex to the guest bed to get her away from Jack's coughing. Ginger got kicked out of the guest bed when we arrived. Ginger moved to her rightful place in her dog bed on the floor.

And poor Alex had her 2 month checkup and got 4 shots. Ain't nothin' pretty about that.

No comments: