Hey that looks yummy. The red velvet are our favorite. You were in my neck of the woods. Hey Cupcake shares our parking lot at work. Stop in and say hi next time. :-)
(oh, wait...I think we just call that a cake. Somehow it's not as cute when you're all grown up...eating a cake as big as your head...then it's probably just sad, isn't it?)
Because let's face it, this parenting thing is funny when you're not crying or exhausted.
If you want to see my alter-ego as a gardener, check out Kiss of Sun
2 comments:
Hey that looks yummy. The red velvet are our favorite. You were in my neck of the woods. Hey Cupcake shares our parking lot at work. Stop in and say hi next time. :-)
Me too.
I want a cupcake as big as my head!
(oh, wait...I think we just call that a cake. Somehow it's not as cute when you're all grown up...eating a cake as big as your head...then it's probably just sad, isn't it?)
Post a Comment