Friday, September 19, 2008

An extra what?

"Mom, do you have a bachina?"

Jack spoke these words to me as we were finishing up his bath. I don't think I have to translate.

"Yes, I do."

"I think I would like an extra bachina. For my bottom. To go poopoo."

"First, it wouldn't be extra, because you don't have a bachina. Second, bachinas are not for pooping. Girls have them to go peepee" (no need to give him a full list of options for the bachina)

"Girls have bachinas but no penis?"

"That's right, Jack."

"I'll have to talk to dad about this."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, yes! Is John ready for this?

Lainey-Paney said...

Picture me: standing in my kitchen...8:24 on a Sunday morning. I'm laughing out loud.

So wonderful!

Mike said...

Pooing out of a vagina? What an image. I don't think I'll have sex ever again!

katina said...

haha it's like he's already told you that you know nothing and dad knows everything...or at the very least, what you say needs to be taken with a grain of salt...

you didn't tell him anything about his babysitters being aliens did you?