
Honey, make sure you can see our heads. Look at the screen...here let me show you

OK, good job but try to let Mommy get back in the picture...

Allright, now just a little bit up so we can see Daddy's head...oh crap, forget it.

Perfect!




Because let's face it, this parenting thing is funny when you're not crying or exhausted. If you want to see my alter-ego as a gardener, check out Kiss of Sun
2 comments:
PRICELESS! Can't tell you how many shots like this I have from my first one taking pictures. My little one got his own little Fisher Price camera for Christmas and we now have tons of pictures of our kneecaps!! At least yours made it up to your shoulders. ;P
In case you didn’t know, I found your blog through DadGoneMad. I've posted a complete list of everyone who left their blog link on his Big Big Stars post a while back in a post of my own in April called Blog Rolling With My Homies over on my blog, so if you want to see it come on over and sit a spell. I don't bite..…that hard anyway!
If you did know just overlook this and pretend I said something funny since my brain feels like mush from trying to comment on all 217 on the list because somebody had the bright idea to challenge me to it!!
Bonnie,
I have a similar series of photos my now 27 yr old took when he was...maybe 5 yrs old. No heads on the parents....I hope that no psychiatrist finds them!
Gail
Post a Comment